Thursday, August 11, 2011

From KAPIL B KHANNA

Dear All...I have started blogging in an earnest effort to create an awareness about the false perceptions of life under which we are so busy that we have forgotten or turn an blind eye to..Its a tedious effort and an enduring task which might takes years altogether..All I ask for is your precious time to go through and comment on the same..I will make an honest effort to bring forth my views and would be delighted to have yours on issues amongst which we are living and which have a great impact on our lives..As of now my only source being the daily news feeds from various channels and papers but am very positive on putting forth my own research,realities and facts..As most of you already know that I write stories and am very determined to bring forth the social realities with my stories,novels and films(at later stage)..pls help me to be better and help our society to be better.It might arise in your mind that why me??..Well someone has to!!Already many people are doing what is in their capacity and I am doing as per mine..simple because I want to do that..Am looking forward to your great support,criticism,feedback and accolades on my blog..Thanking you all from the bottom of my heart..

KAPIL B KHANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment